|snakehead 1 pc (600 g)
pike or kitefish
150 g olive oil
|salt 1 tsp
1 tsp fish sauce
1 tsp pepper
- Wash and gut fish. Make thin cuts on its body in lozenge shape.
- Remove cover and crush ginger.
- Split white part of onion and chop the green part and dill into 7-8cm long pieces.
- Sprinkle fish sauce, pepper and crushed ginger on fish and leave for 30 minutes, then barbecue for 40 minutes.
- The dish can be served with fish sauce spiced with ginger, sugar and chilli or salt mixed with pepper and lime and also served with salad, onion, dill and coriander.